it has been 4 years and 8 months since i first enter this tesl course.
and there is about one more year to finish it. time flies....
but doesn't it feel long? perhaps quite long since my other friends of the same age have already passed some levels of their studies while i'm still stuck here, not even near to graduating.. i have to undergo this SIX years of study.. is it too long??
my family seems to forget when i will finish. they keep asking every year and i'm still doing the same course..

often my superior siblings ask.
"awak bile abes?"
"lambat lg.. 2010.."

once my cousins asked.
"dpt posting mane?"
"blum. blaja pun xabes lg.."

i remember my uncle asked me once.
"brape tahun blaja?"
"enam tahun."
"umang ai! ekau kuar nnt jd guru bosar ko apo??"

people don't expect undergoing a teacher training course could be that long. i told them many times that my case is special. but they seems to forget it. huhu.. sometimes i feel old when going to classes with juniors as the majority. i feel like i've been left behind when compared to my school-friends. they have experienced workplaces, the real world and even got to further studies into the second degree. owh, i'm tired of waiting.. not that i don't know the hikmah of this long road of preparing myself to be a teacher. it is just me wanting to say that, 6 years of study IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. don't you think so??



here are some pictures showing me & my fellow tesl friends from
2004 - 2008.



2004-pygmalion, 2005-tesl language camp at mpkb, 2006-hindi dance performance, 2007-gala dinner, 2008-cohort photo session at iium (far top)