today i started my teaching practice phase I. it is named Rancangan Orientasi Sekolah (ROS) and designated to be conducted for 4 weeks. it was alright despite the condition of my body, which is in a flu and feverish state. the school which i and my fellow interns (ain & hajar) have been assigned to is Sekolah Kebangsaan Gombak Utara. we met the headmistress, the GPKs, teachers and the pupils too. for the first meeting today, it was just a brief introduction to the school and we just roamed around the school compound to see the environment. the school is pretty wide and she has two sessions, whch are the morning and afternoon session. i felt like lying down, because my head is soooo heavy but i held on and the smiles on the pupils faces really kept me going. i forgot that i have a fever when i step into one class today. only my first day in school and i got to do some relief. haha.. it was fun though. we got pretty much nothing to do despite the fact that ROS interns should always be occupied with jobs. huhu.. i tried to put a good-natured face because first impression is everything. tomorrow i hope more work waiting for us so that we won't waste time sitting around awkwardly in the staffroom. =)