this time around, i shall introduce
to thee my kin. it is a big family to begin with, and with the expansion we total up to 15 persons now. and the number is growing. perhaps, we shall have another addition this week. insha-Allah. =)


My nucleus family
it is consisting of 8 siblings. my parents are blessed with five sons and three daughters.
i'm the fifth one and the 2nd daughter.

My eldest brother, Mohd Taufik with his bride, Siti Aisyah (my sis-in-law).
They got married recently in December.


My big sister, Huraizah, the 2nd child of the family. She is happily married to Azlan (my bro-in-law) and blessed with a beautiful daughter, Siti Athirah.


My second brother, Mohd Zulhilmi is the 3rd child. He is married to Fazlina (my sis-in-law), and they are expecting their first child now.


Next is my third brother, Mohd Tarmizi who is the fourth child of the family. He got married to Noor Syuhada (my sis-in-law) and this couple is also expecting child no1.


Then comes me. =)


Next is my younger sister, Halimaton, the sixth one.


Going on to the seventh child, my younger brother Muhammad Zulhusna.


And the youngest, Mohammad Zulkhairi.
as you can notice, he is a special child, with Down syndrome.
He is very special indeed. =)



Save the last for the best, here are my parents,
Encik Mohd Baharudin & Puan Hasnah.


amak+abah, sarang hae..

An Arabic saying quotes:
"Kulli syai'in yashtari illal um wal ab"
bearing the meaning:
You can buy everything (in this world) except for mother and father.